Immigration New Zealand: The countdown has begun...




I may not always acknowledge it but I think I actually do have the best brother in the world. He not only sent me a wonderful letter of support for my immigration application - along with it also came this picture that he took during his visit to New Zealand in March/April.

As for now I have done pretty much everything I can in order to make my application as perfect as possible. Now it is probably really down to good luck whether I will get a new visa or not. Counting yesterday I have 50 days left until my current Woking Holiday Visa expires and I would have to leave New Zealand to go back to Germany.

I made a final "adjustment" to my application today. By passing my Liquor Controller Qualification I have enabled myself to apply for a Duty Manager's Licence - a position that has been offered to me and will hopefully play an important role in my application showing immigration that I am a reliable, honest, hard-working and trustworthy person that will be a valuable addition to the country...

On Monday we will hopefully get an appointment with a justice of peace to certify all the relevant documents and then I can FINALLY sent the whole package off to immigration. And then all I can do is wait... and wait... and wait... that's going to be a horrible time...

Comments

Popular Posts