Bliss balls - take 1

So I have decided it's time to make some changes again. Away with all the junk food. All it does is making me bloated, tired and it leaves me feeling yucky and guilty. There's gotta be another way!

In a couple of weeks I am starting a 30 day healthy living challenge with lots of support from my amazing Arbonne family.

However, there is no reason why I need to wait for the next round to start. So this week I am implementing a few changes. Rather than skipping breakfast as usual and then overeating at the first chance I get, today's breakfast consisted of a yummylicious banana shake with orange, pomegranate, a bit of honey and almond coconut milk.

I have also just finished my first ever lot of bliss balls. I might need to invest in a better food processor, but it will do for now. They taste quite nice and should be a healthy alternative to all the chocolate, chips and other junk I have been feeding myself lately. Watch this space, there is more to come!!!

Comments

Popular Posts