A day trip to Auckland

Matt had never been to a "real" concert so when I heard that John Mayer was coming to Auckland I got us both a ticket. We haven't been to the city for a while so to make it even more worthwhile we drove to the west coast to have a look at some of the most beautiful beaches Auckland has to offer.

If you ever get the chance go and check out Whatipu / Huia - it's worth a visit! I won't even say much about it, just let the pictures speak for themselves...


Going for a walk on volcanic soil...




And then it was time to go... Here he is... JOHN MAYER IN CONCERT *woohoo*



I had to wait to the very end for my favourite song to be played. But the wait was definitely worth it :-) I'll share a few videos once I figure out how to decrease the file size in order to be able to upload them...


Comments

  1. "I'll share a few videos once I figure out how to decrease the file size in order to be able to upload them..."
    Eine einfache Lösung: einen youtubeAccount anlegen, Video dort hochladen und in Deinem Blog einbetten. Ein Beispiel dafür findest Du hier:
    http://rolling-oldies.blogspot.com/2014/06/die-rolling-oldies-in-frankreich.html
    Ein von uns selbst aufgenommenes Video folgt in Kürze.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts