What's for dinner?

Hum... yummy kina (sea-urchin)! Freshly harvested today by Matt especially for me. Really butty ones, too. Ate a couple, the rest is going into scrambled eggs tomorrow morning. Can't wait *yumyum*

Also been starting to make some "Pflaumenmus" tonight - it's a bit like plum jam but different, a typical German recipe. Will be finishing that off tomorrow. Now all I need to find is a nice recipe for typical German buns (gluten free preferrably) and I will never skip breakfast again *lol*

While searching for recipes I stumbled upon an interesting idea of how to make good use of those plum pips... PFLAUMENSCHNAPPS *heehee* So on payday I'll be getting me a bottle of vodka and see how I'm doing at making my own alcohol...

Apart from that we're still hard out harvesting veges in the garden. This is part of today's harvest - not including yet another batch of beans and our first corn!


Just found out that you can actually freeze zucchini, so that's what we'll be doing tomorrow as well. Nothing is going to waste and I'm looking forward to eating our very own veges this winter. We should have enough to not having to buy ANY... about tot plan our winter crop, too. What shall we do? Broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, ... what veges do you like growing?

OOOOOOH I almost forgot... we went to the beach again after work for a quick swim - and spotted a pod of dolphins! They must have had a good hunt because they were happily jumping around doing some crazy stunts =D Could have watched them for hours - this is so much better than going to the movies!

Comments

Popular Posts