Out with the old, welcome the new!

So it's the last day of the year 2013. What a rollercoaster it's been! Ups and downs, such goes life... after 4 years I still haven't gotten used to starting the new year with blue skies and lots of sunshine. No fireworks here in New Zealand. No walks in the snow. Instead I had a wonderful afternoon at the beach with a swim once I got home from work :-) What a lovely way to end a year!

As always there's some New Year resolutions I've made, too.

1. Think positive! Don't worry and be happy :-) Good things come to those who believe...

2. Enjoy life!

3. LIVE! Been working way too much, that definitely has to change. I want to go out more, meet people, explore the beautiful country I've chosen to live in.

What about you guys? What's your top priorities for 2014? It's going to be my year, I can feel it =D

Comments

Popular Posts