Question of the day

Just having a little lunch at the McDonald's car park listening to one of my favorite singers: Amy Macdonald. A line in the song that's currently playing goes: "In the end I made them see this is what happiness means to me."

And I'm just wondering... what does happiness actually mean? To me... To you... We all know things that make us happy. But is that the same?

Please take a moment to think about it and if you like feel free to share your thoughts by posting a comment...

What does happiness mean to you?

Comments

  1. Glück ist alles und auch Nichts
    Es liegt in der Hände ,Geist Geschick
    Nicht hinterher zu laufen jenem Glück,
    wirst es nie erreichen.
    Für manchen ist`s die Scheibe trocken Brot
    Für Andern Rettung in der Not,
    wenn Sonn das Dunkel jäh durchbricht.
    Zu bewahren gilt es jenen Moment des Glücks
    Im Herzen, der all zu oft den Lebensweg
    sicherer nach vorn gestalten läßt.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts