HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Mattt and I just got back from our camping trip along the East Cape - unfortunately earlier than planned because last night we got flooded in our tent *boohoo* I woke up in a puddle of water this morning and was soaking wet! As was most of our gear. Thanks to cyclone whatever your name is *grrr* Anyway... so we packed up and drove all the way back to Whangarei just in time to celebrate New Year's Eve back at the hostel *sigh*

I'll post more about our mean trip (once again did more than 1000km in less than a week) including some pictures in the next few days. Just wanted to let you all know I'm still alive *heehee*

Wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Hope wherever you are you're having a hell of a party, heaps of fun and an awesome start into 2012! My thoughts are with you, my dear friends.

Lots of love from Aotearoa...
Mara

Comments

Popular Posts