Bon Jovi live in concert!!!

Went back to Auckland this weekend to see Bon Jovi live in concert *woohoo* The tickets were only 100 NZ dollars (approx. 50 Euros) so I didn't have to think about it much. And what shall I say - IT WAS WORTH IT EVERY SINGLE CENT!!!!!

Of course the concert at Vector Arena was completely sold out. And thanks to YouTube I can give you an idea of what it was like... The video was taken from near where I was sitting so you see what I see. Here is Bon Jovi's final song of the concert - Living on a prayer...



Considering that Jon Bon Jovi is getting close to 50 (less than 2 years to go!!!) it was AMAZING how he rocked the stage. Looking at his face you can tell he gets older - but man that guy still has the moves and the groves and he can jump and shake and wiggle... I really enjoyed the show and he did all his great songs like Bed of Roses, Runaway, Shot through the Heart, Keep the Faith, It's my Life, We weren't born to follow and many, many more. I've never considered myself a big fan, but I sure do love the music and don't regret going to the conert at all.

By the way... would you have thought that the first time Bon Jovie ever played in New Zealand was already in 1987?!?!?!?

Comments

Popular Posts